Rock paper scissor game
Rock-Paper-Scissors (RPS) is a circular dominance game, not only a popular game for children, but also a basic model system for studying decision-making in non-cooperative strategic interactions. We also introduce several dynamic processes to illustrate the application of Rock Paper Scissor as a simplified model of to avoid negligence among the people and be able to accept their lost and others win and vice versa.
You may have played rock paper scissors before. But, it cannot be played individually and if played the one is not able to get most enjoyment of it. It would be fascinating to build a game and play it with computers random decisions. Now, you can build this game and make computer as an opponent to choose options. In this project, we are going to explain how one can built a basic rock paper scissor game using python library PyGame and each of its requirements. The step-by-step guide to build and play this game is defined in the project which introduce many things you have not previously heard about it. This can be a great alternative to play it when you are bored and want to get yourself out of something.
- At first the random is imported for the computer to choose the option randomly else the computer wins all the time.
- All the conditions of winning and losing will be set in the code and will also appears when game begins
- The rules will be as follows
Rock smashes scissors.
Paper covers rock.
Scissors cut paper
- First human input will be taken and based on the computer selection value the result will be shown.
Code Description & Execution
How to Execute?
Step 1 :
You need to open the jupyter notebook in the path directory on the anaconda prompt shell.
In my case
To perform the above step you already need to have knowledge of installing jupyter notebook and running anaconda shell, if you don’t know how to install or run jupyter notebook check our previous articles about it.
Step 2 :
Open .ipynb file from the folder
Run the file and we are done
Issues you may face
- While giving right path in the Anaconda prompt shell to open jupyter notebook in correct directory or opening the correct ipynp file.
All the required data has been provided over here. Please feel free to contact me for model weights and if you face any issues.
Yes, you now have more knowledge than yesterday, Keep Going.
Click Here To Download This Code And Associated File.