Temperature Converter Fahrenheit to Celsius using Python
Temperature is defined as the degree or depth of warmth found in a substance or object. This project temperature converter is a program used to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit and vice versa based on the given input program can convert the temperature .Mostly this program can be used in scientific research and many more areas.
Code Description & Execution
In this program a function is defined named choice with parameter(ch) which is input from the user then if statement is used when ch is equal 1 you need to enter temperature in celsius by which program can convert entered Celsius temperature to Fahrenheit and goes through the if statement to process it and to convert Fahrenheit temperature to Celsius you need to enter number 2 you need to enter temperature in Fahrenheit by which program can convert entered Fahrenheit temperature to Celsius and when entered its goes through the elif statement to when values other than 1 or 2 are entered program display output you have entered wrong number and the program ends with a function call.
How to Execute?
Note: Make sure you have added a path while installing the software’s.
- Install the prerequisites/software’s required to execute the code from reading the above blog which is provided in the link above.
- Press windows key and type in anaconda prompt a terminal opens up.
- Go to the directory where your requirement.txt file is present, not just requirement.txt, if you want to execute any .py or .ipynb files, you need to go to that specific folder or path, where they are saved.
- <<directory of your file:>>. E.g., If my file is in d drive, then.
- Type d:
- cd d:\License-Plate-Recognition-main #CHANGE PATH AS PER YOUR PROJECT, THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE
7. If your project is in c drive, you can ignore step 4 and go with step 5
8. Run pip install -r requirements.txt or conda install requirements.txt (Requirements.txt is a text file consisting of all the necessary libraries required for executing this python file. If it gives any error while installing libraries, you might need to install them individually.), example: pip install “module_name”.