Click here to join the Course
MATLAB is a high-performance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation.It provides tools for building applications with custom graphical interfaces It allows matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages including C, C++, Java, Fortran And Python.
This course is for beginners who would like to start their career towards Machine Learning using python. This course provides knowledge on python coding, mathematics needed for machine learning, python frameworks, deep insights on ML algorithms, application of ML in industries and many more real-time projects.
Anyone can get started with this course with basic understanding of computer and simple mathematics
The course is designed by industry experts for beginners with basic computer knowledge. The course consisting of Python programming, mathematics needed for machine learning, machine learning algorithms, computer vision. The course consisting of multiple number of projects for each module.
Curriculum For This Course
- Python getting started
- Python level up
- Python strings and lists
- Python advanced
- Basics of MathematicsMathematics for ML
- Need for Machine Learning
- Types of Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Algorithm level 1
- Machine Learning Algorithm level 2
- Machine Learning Algorithm level 3
- Machine Learning Algorithm level 4
- Basics of computer vision
- Advanced Computer Vision
- 60 Minutes
- The main aim of the course is to make any individual solve a real world issue using Machine Learning.
- As the course includes python programming one do not need to have coding experience.